Thank you for the updates - I appreciate the new buys and will be digging into them in near term

I wanted to respond to HRBR... I understand your reasoning, but am surprised you wouldn't want to wait for the arbitration to settle - they mentioned that the hearing is in July and decision is expected to be in August if I recall correctly. Did you have a view on the issue?

Thanks again and have a nice weekend

Expand full comment